Acutts is one of South Africa's largest franchised real estate groups with existing franchises in all regions of the country. This widespread exposure allows existing and new principals the ability to send and receive qualified referrals to and from the rest of the country, to the benefit of their buyers and sellers.
The key to the success of the Acutts group is a system called 'The Acutts Way'. It is a specially tailored and proven systems, which when effectively implemented by the principal and followed by the agents, they are guaranteed success.
The Acutts value proposition
The Acutts National Brand:
- Over 162 years of trading history.
- Household name in most suburbs in most regions, all over South Africa.
- Nationally and internationally recognized (REBOSE South Africa, IEASA South Africa, NAREA in the United States).
- Assistance with compliance with required regulations.
Support at Regional level:
- Through regional Business Development Managers (BDM's) and Regional Administration Officers (RAO's).
Franchise in-office support and training:
- Specialised business advice to increase your monthly and annual turnover.
- Business plans specially tailored to suite your specific market requirements.
- Modern Real Estate office systems and up to date franchise documentation which have been perfected over years of our trading history.
- Over 70 operating Acutts franchises nationally - and growing weekly.
- A Network of over 1000 agents to refer clients and properties to through the Fusion system.
Acutts National C&I brokering and support:
- C&I model and documentation available to the franchises.
- Specialised online marketing.
- Covers full spectrum of Estate Agency requirements.
National Training Academy:
- Acutts National Training Academy (ANTA) offers specialised real estate training for all skill levels of estate agents with courses in: Market Sell and Lease Property, Legislation, The Real Estate Environment, Managing Self Development and many more...
- Training for agents undergoing Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
- Updates on new legislation and how it affects your business.
- Sales techniques and how to close deals.
- Computer courses at beginner and intermediary levels.
Annual Conferences and Awards Evenings:
- Office and staff recognition and awards.
- Inter branch and agent competitions.
- Platinum, Diamond, Gold and Silver awards for top selling agents.
Acutts IT Support:
- One of the most advanced Real Estate website available in the market to advertise your properties on.
- The website is specifically designed to generate online leads for your business.
- Fusion listing and property marketing management system to upload properties to a wide range of property websites, including the Acutts.co.za website.
- Buyer/Property Matching facility.
- IT support staff to help with your IT needs.
- Association with Hardware Distribution Company to facilitate your hardware needs (Computers, Laptops etc.).
- Dedicated Graphic designer available to franchises for personal marketing ventures (golf days, cycle tours).
- Corporate advertising design.
- Brand new flyers and other marketing material regarding current events/holidays.
- Corporate clothing to wear or give away.
- Corporate gifts available for agents to purchase for themselves or clients.
- Quarterly Acutt magazine available to offices.
Preferred Service Providers:
- Legal network with assistance and supporting attorneys – panel of attorneys.
- Accounting network with assistance.
- Acutts Mortgage Division.
- Alternative mortgage assistance.
- Bridging finance available for clients and agents.
- Insurance options – Personal and Business.
- Preferred printing companies for business cards and other printing needs.
- Preferred makers of boards and other company advertising tools.
Commercial & Industrial:
- National network of C&I Agents.
- Sales and Letting of C&I.
- Part of Subscription Network of the National Chains e.g. Old Mutual
Developments and Schemes:
- Acutts Developments offers advice on how to start and/or sell a development.
- Access to full development teams including Architects, Quantity Surveyors etc.
- Assistance with finance applications, feasibility studies, end user finance packs and spreadsheets.
- Every Acutts franchise is an asset and therefore has a re-sale value.
- Most offices enjoy capital growth on their businesses.
- Available to franchises on a national level.
Deborah Snyman, principal of Acutts Hillcrest says..
Just over 2 years ago we made the decision to move to Acutts Real Estate from another franchise group for their state of the art real systems and support. It was the best decision we have made to date. The Acutts name is legendary and being part of real estate group has greatly enhanced our business. By putting us in touch with the closely knit franchise which gives our business national exposure we simply can only sing their praises. Acutts is a house-hold name country wide, and we are proud to be part of this respected property family.
Craig Bell, principal of Acutts Bluff for 20 years says..
Having been around for some 20 years now in the Acutts group, I have been blessed in forging some wonderful relationships. It has been an amazing journey and continues to be so every day. One of our greatest testaments is the privilege of dealing with past clients over and over and is in no small way due to our Acutts heritage of always striving to provide the highest service levels delivered with the utmost integrity. Whilst we enjoy our "old world charm", we embrace positive change and the need to constantly improve ourselves and look forward to our latest endeavour.
New agents & administrators
Start Your Career Here..
To most agents in the firm, being an Acutts estate agent is a calling. There is a certain type of character which is befitting of an Acutts agent. They are warm, family orientated people with a passion for property and helping others. They are leaders in their own right with strong ties to their communities.
Our agents are target driven and self-motivated people and since Acutts is a family run business, being part of the Acutts property family gives our agents a huge sense of belonging.
Utilising the latest, greatest and most efficient software available, our agents are able to manage their mandate portfolio from the office, or on the move. This software has a built in leads management and matching facility, which when used correctly will ensure that our agents never miss a client/property match again. When incorporated with the up to the second 'LIVE' deal management system, will enables our agents spend more time servicing their clients.
So, if you are a driven and dynamic person, and you would like to be part of one of the most innovative real estate groups, we will be proud to help you design your career path in any one of the following sectors of real estate:
- Residential Sales Agent
- Residential Letting Agent
- Commercial Sales Broker
- Commercial Letting Broker
- Property Administration
- Development Management
- Development Sales
- Property Investment Portfolio Manager
- Business Broker
Specialist career paths:
- Farms and Small holdings
- Game Farms and Lodges
- Mortgage Division
- Training Academy
- Service Stations